Thursday, February 16, 2012

Cinder!!!

I have have fallen a little behind with these...again...

I finished Cinder very shortly after starting it! I LOVED it!



I absolutely adored this book! I was not quite expecting it to be this good, even though Ashley did tell me she loved it. The plot on paper sounds really weird. A cyborg mechanic. Moon people. Almost Psychic Moon People, at that. A plague. And upon all that, a Cinderella retelling.

Meyer did an amazing job retelling the classic fairytale. The characters all had depth. I never wanted to put down this book. At the end of each chapter, Meyer makes you want to read the next chapter immediately. 

Like Ashley, my only gripe with this novel was that I figured out what Cinder was within the first 100 pages. 

I give this novel a 5/5.

I can NOT wait until the next novel in the Lunar Chronicles!

I hope this series goes places. I saw an interview with Meyer in which she talked about a potential movie deal. I would love to see this story told in film.

-PAUL

No comments:

Post a Comment