Monday, August 13, 2012

Sorry Guys, But I'm Saving Manatees!

I am back on a job. This is both a good thing and a bad thing when it comes to this blog. How about the bad news first? I won't be able to upload reviews or film video reviews as often. I work 12 hour days! Now, the good news! During those 12 hour days, there is a possibility of breaks lasting anywhere from 15 minutes to many hours. I'm taking advantage of that time to read, of course. 

I will try and catch up on my reviews this week. Maybe I will even film some footage on my iPhone to make a video review while at work. 

I have finished reading both The Land of Stories and The Forsaken! If you follow me on goodreads or twitter, you may know I am one chapter away from finishing an H.G. Wells classic, The Island of Dr. Moreau. I will be starting Something Strange and Deadly tonight!

-PAUL

No comments:

Post a Comment