Thursday, June 20, 2013

Geek and Sundry Vlogs Voting!



It's the next step in the competition. All the submissions have been received and now it's time for the public to vote! If you haven't seen my submission, please check it out! I give suggestions for other books you may be interested in if you like The Hunger Games trilogy. 

Please click !HERE! to go to the Geek and Sundry site. There you can watch my video and then vote! There's a lot of other great video submissions there, too! Spread the love!

If I do get picked to become a part of Geek and Sundry Vlogs I will make videos about all things YA. I'll talk about some of my favorite series, some of my favorite characters, common tropes and cliches in YA, upcoming books, and much more. I am going to continue to make review videos with a twist. So far I made a cooking review for Shadow and Bone and a crafting review for Tiger Lily. If you have any suggestions on ways I should review books leave a comment! Or contact me via goodreads, twitter, or youtube! Links can be found to the right. 



Have a great day!

-PAUL

No comments:

Post a Comment