Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Alex (Delirium #3.5) by Lauren Oliver - Paul's Review

Goodreads

Title: Alex
Author: Lauren Oliver
Year Published: 2013

Ashley's Review


Review: Like the other novellas, this one gives us a glimpse into a minor character's head. The voice is so different from the rest. It feels very Alex.

I wasn't a big fan of Alex in the second and third books of this trilogy, but I felt more for him when I saw his perspective. Many scenes we already are familiar with from Lena's point of view are retold from Alex's.

I liked seeing his thoughts and learning more about his past. I want more novellas! I think the Delirium world has come to a close, but I want more! Oliver did an excellent job creating this world and filling it with interesting characters. I give this novella a 4/5.


--PAUL

No comments:

Post a Comment