Monday, August 12, 2013

The High Ways by John Byrne - Paul's REVIEW

***I was provided an ecopy of this graphic novel by Diamond Book Distributors via NetGalley in exchange for a fair review***

Amazon | Barnes & Noble | Goodreads

Title: The High Ways
Author:  John Byrne
Year Published: 2013

Synopsis: Humanity has not yet reached for the stars, but the Solar System is still a busy, exciting, and sometimes very dangerous place, as young Eddie Wallace is about to discover when he joins the crew of a freighter that hauls cargo along The High Ways!

An all-new, space-faring story by John Byrne!

Review: This was a cool space story. It reminds me of a Star Trek: The Original Series episode. It has an older sci-fi feel to it, but is still progressive. I enjoyed the diversity of the characters. 


This comic book doesn't have too much depth, but it is a very fun read. There are some great twists throughout the comic as well and I really liked how they played out. 

I also really liked the artwork. If you are looking for a nice and fun sci-fi read. this is a great comic book for you. I give this graphic novel a 3.5/5.



-PAUL

No comments:

Post a Comment